Senior Software Developer
Since 2010, Elements has enhanced the Atlassian platform with amazing apps which facilitate teams to work faster and smarter. With Connect, Checklist, Spreadsheet and Copy & Sync, we’ve helped over 3,500 enterprises extend their Jira and Confluence capabilities, including Airbus, Apple, BBC, Ingenico, Nike, Oracle, Walmart and Walt Disney.
At Elements, we love and aspire to:
- -Release continuously on production
- -Migrate to a microservices architecture
- -Automatize boring tasks
- -Continuously learn and share knowledge between teams: learn more in Inside Elements blog posts
- -Use Agile methodologies
- -Cultivate continuous improvement
Our business keeps growing and to achieve our ambitious goals, we are looking for an experienced Senior Full stack Developer.
Based in downtown Toulouse, you will be part of our talented development team.
You will be working in an Agile/Scrum environment. You will develop new features for our products, help with the evolution of existing functionalities and create new products.
About your daily tasks?
- -Take part in our agile development team:
- -Apps development and maintenance
- -Code review
- -Automated testing strategies
- -Working closely with other software engineers on different topics like Security, DevOps, Innovation and Automation.
- -Show initiative to allow skill/knowledge development of Software Engineers through advice, coaching, and brainstorming sessions animation.
- -Remaining up-to-date on emerging technologies and propose ways to use them in current and upcoming projects.
- -Stay in touch with our external partners and the Atlassian community concerning out technical challenges.
- -Interact with Product Manager on apps development Cultivate continuous improvement by suggesting new processes and best practices
- -Write technical documentation
Techno you will play with?
Cloud: AWS (EC2, S3, CloudFormation, Serverless, Auto Scaling, ELB, ECR, EKS, Api Gateway, CDK, SQS, VPC, DynamoDB, RDS)
What you need to be successful
Development is your talent and you like to develop both Front and Back-end, all on a Java base but also you can demonstrate ability to lead others, to take projects to the next level, to take active part in technical decisions and to make things move forward.
A previous experience with different AWS services (EC2, S3, Clo udFormation, Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancer) would be fantastic.
You speak English, French and Java fluently.
You like to share, discuss and debate with your colleagues to get things done.
You like innovation which means that you also are enthusiastic about learning and teaching (meet-ups, hackathons, training, blog articles, conferences …)
The knowledge of the Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo) would be a real plus.
What we offer
-Generous lunch voucher
-Free Comprehensive mutual health insurance
-International work environment and a multicultural team Focus on personal development
-Possibility to attend different conferences and meetings worldwide
-Games, free coffee, tea and fresh fruits because we care about your health!
Interested in working with us?
Contact us at moc.sppa-stnemele@sboj